I believe it’s our “Shadow Self” that causes our issues. That’s because it’s what’s controlling things and really running the show, NOT you.
You’re probably landed on my site because you’ve been struggling, looking for a solution. Maybe you’ve tried a number of healing methods or even talk therapy … BUT you still haven’t resolved or figured out “WHY”…
- You can’t seem to stop ruminating, in other words your thoughts often dwell on the past, and imagine the future will turn out the same.
- You keep sabotaging the things you want but you can’t put your finger on why you do it.
- There’s somethings holding you back from your dreams, plans and ideas
- You find yourself acting invisible and small, believing you’re not good, worthy, lovable, skilled, qualified enough.
- You’ve tried many times to get unstuck. You have taken a step forward but then all of a sudden you find yourself jumping three steps back. Back to your safe place – even if you know it’s harmful and toxic.
Throughout life we encounter many types of relationships, and I imagine it was during one of these relationships that you got hurt.
It’s THIS hurt that became your subconscious “Shadow”
Consciously you know you want meaningful relationships but there’s a side of you that gets in the way. Your shadow side avoids …
- People, because you don’t want to be judged, to fully open up, or trust, believes you’ll be stabbed in the back again
- Social situations because you, feel awkward, struggle with small talk, afraid of saying or doing the wrong thing, anxious feelings of being with many people is overwhelming.
- Being rejected, betrayed, and abandoned by pleasing others, never saying “NO”, lack healthy boundaries and self worth. You often feel guilty putting yourself first.
You’re Shadow keeps you overwhelmed to protect you that’s why …
- Exploring and living out your purpose has been near impossible.
- You’ve floated through life, because it’s safer to secretly do nothing.
- It’s easier to pretend your don’t have a destiny.
- You’re better off alone, and stay small.
- Living life on autopilot, life keeps passing you by,
- It’s safer to stay distracted, filling the void with unhealthy habits and patterns.